Combined Heat & Power
Cogeneration, or combined heat and power (CHP) is a system similar to that found in a conventional power station helping to avoid some of the inefficiencies by capturing the heat generated as a biproduct and re-using it for other purposes. In a similar fashion to other forms of conventional energy production, cooling fans are required in various parts of the process.
FläktGroup Woods have over 100 years of application expertise in the global power generation industry and have been a key supplier of ventilation fan products to many prestigious projects over this time. We have the capability to supply turnkey solutions and understand the complex requirements often needed to meet the most exacting standards.
The Woods family of JM fans can cover most requests including special welding standards, independent seismic shock testing or ATEX ratings etc. so contact us today to see how we can help.
Cogeneration System Products
JM AEROFOIL AXIAL FLOW FAN
- High Efficiency impeller design reduces SFP values and running costs
- Adjustable pitch impeller delivers precise performance
- Short or Long cased options provide installation flexibility
JMv® AEROFOIL AXIAL FLOW FAN
- Innovative CFD optimized design. Improved aerodynamic efficiency
- High efficiency design delivers lower running costs: Down by 44.5%
- Fully cased design – quick, simple and cost effective installation
JM PLATEMOUNTED FAN
- Low pressure levels
- High air volume
- Mounting and connection flexibility