Gigafactory ventilation solutions
FläktGroup has a full range of ventilation and air treatment solution for battery production.
What is a Gigafactory?
"Gigafactories" are at the heart of our renewable energy future. These factories are producing electric batteries on a huge scale, primarily for use in electric vehicles but also for a range of other renewable energy storage applications.
NMP - Safe Air Solutions for Gigafactories
FläktGroup has a full range of ventilation and air treatment solutions for battery production, not only to be used for the process with NMP, N-Méthyl-2-Pyrrolidon, recovery solutions, fresh air production equipment or dry room design and construction but also for all supporting facilities of the factory (such as office ventilation or computer room air conditioning).
FläktGroup has worked for decades to provide product solutions that manage air within hostile environments.
We offer a full portfolio of support every step of the way from 3D design to installation, to reports in order to develop your bespoke project.
With decades of experience, we bring the necessary expertise into your project and help you to create an optimal concept for the Gigafactory, which is energy efficient and reliable.
Once the Gigafactory layout is finalized, we create a 3D model with all little details – to the last screw.
For you to check – and for our production.
All our factories work with the 5S approach and have a best-in-class on-time delivery rate.
In our modern facilities we produce fast standardized products, but are flexible to support you with customized solutions.
The installation is a crucial part in the process. Especially for a Gigafactory. Hence, we have very well trained teams in our core countries. Everywhere else, a supervisor from the factory will be present during the whole installation phase.
We support the finalization of your project by bringing in our long-term partners. You will get a full report, which is complying to all global and local regulations and standards. And – of course – you can be ensured, that your Gigafactory ventilation solution will operate as required.
CAIRplus AIR HANDLING UNIT
- CAIRplus is the tailor-made premium range of modular air handling units for every customer requirement
- Environmentally-friendly design means an energy recovery system with high efficiency is available for every configuration
- Clean surfaces and ease of cleaning guarantee hygienic standards to VDI6022
- All units can be supplied with FläktGroup integrated controls ISYteq 4.0
- T2/TB2/L1/D1 Eurovent certified casing
eQ MASTER® AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Tailor made for customer needs
- Energy Efficient and optimized with integrated control
- Large variety of high efficiency components
eQL® AIR HANDLING UNIT
- High degree of flexibility of functionality, configuration and materials
- Flexible and high efficiency energy recovery systems
- Optional service corridor
A minimum number of particles is released from the panel surface
Ease of installation, cleaning and sanitation, resistance to conventional disinfectants
Joints between panels are sealed using permanently elastic sealant
- Inwall Click facings for clean rooms focus on minimizing the number of joints
- Panels maintain the rigidity and acoustic qualities within a clean room
- Easy and quick fixation to structural walls or construction by means of click profiles
In combination with other systems (e.g. gypsum partition walls) Inwall Click facing meet increased fire resistance or sound insulation requirements
DOORS & WINDOWS
- Air tightness guarantees pressure stability
- Flush with wall partitions and facings which ensures easy maintenance and flawless sanitation
- Control system with signalling and interlocks enables customized access to and from different clean-room areas
- Flexibility through doors on hinges and sliding doors, including automatic function
- Single and double leaf models, pass-through boxes and optional X-ray protection
- Reliable ventilation of anaesthetic gases, particles and exhaust of room air burdened with microbes
- Various choices of extract-air components
- Seamless integration of extract-air components in all types of wall panels and facings
Fresh Breeze – FAN FILTER UNIT
- Full filtration
- Energy efficiency is ensured through EC fans
- Own production of HEPA and ULPA filters to perfectly match unit design
- Low initial pressure drop of filters
AC LINEA AIR CURTAIN
- Maintenance free
- High performance
- Low noise
KTS SUPPLY AIR VALVE
Classic supply air valve
RIS EXTERNAL LOUVRE
Robust square louvre for air intake and discharge
- Efficient attenuation
- Absorbing materials polyester (M1 certification) and mineral wool (fire rated)
- Migration of absorbent fibres prevented