Fans for Wind Turbines
Renewable energy is certainly a hot topic. As we travel around we see more and more wind farms on the horizon and each one of them will be fitted with a number of cooling fans inside the nacelle to help dissipate heat. Primarily, fans are required for generator cooling, inverter cooling, transformer cooling, tower recirculation and switchgear ventilation.
Want some help with finding the right cooling solution for your products? Contact Fläkt Woods today for help or further details.
Wind Turbine Cooling Products
JM AEROFOIL AXIAL FLOW FAN
- High Efficiency impeller design reduces SFP values and running costs
- Adjustable pitch impeller delivers precise performance
- Short or Long cased options provide installation flexibility
JMv® AEROFOIL AXIAL FLOW FAN
- Innovative CFD optimized design. Improved aerodynamic efficiency
- High efficiency design delivers lower running costs: Down by 44.5%
- Fully cased design – quick, simple and cost effective installation