Protecting people and property in the event of a building fire is the purpose of Fläkt Woods’ Fire Safety solutions.
With vast application knowledge and a wide range of products and systems is how we deliver that protection to buildings all over the world. Our modular smoke shaft extraction system, for instance, is an ideal solution for many high-rise residential buildings – both new-builds and refurbishment projects.
• LABC pre-approved system design for standard buildings - fast and reliable
• Suitable for single-stair buildings over 11m in height
• Modular concept for component supply and easy set-up
• Building control approval documentation supplied with every system
• Proven safety through CFD modelling
• Factory assembled fan, duct and controls unit reducing lifts on site and simplifying installation
• All Fläkt Woods products supplied in the system are CE Marked
We have recently released the NEW Smoke Shaft Selection tool helping to de-risk the early stage design…available now through our fan selector provider. All UK users will have automatic access.
Our mechanical Smoke Shaft Vent system not only provides a simple-to-install fire engineered solution using best practice from the latest UK Fire Safety Standards, but it also incorporates extract fans selected to meet ErP criteria, ensuring energy efficient operation.
Smoke shafts have become the preferred solution for smoke control in high rise buildings, with mechanical options being ideal where space is limited.