Clean Rooms & Laboratory Ventilation
When it comes to handling critical substances, an uncontaminated environment is of high importance.
With experience from over 500 installations in pharmaceutical facilities worldwide, FläktGroup is the ideal partner for new builds, extensions or refurbishments.
Our extensive GMP* compliant product portfolio provides solutions to the stringent demands of the pharmaceutical industry, whether it is clean room environments, laboratories, manufacturing facilities, offices or warehouses. Our systems meet several demands whilst achieving the highest standards of energy recovery and efficiency to ensure the lowest lifecycle costs for the entire building.
For any process, whether human, mechanical or chemical, the condition of the surrounding air is vital. Not only does the air have to be clean, but it also has to be the correct temperature, correct humidity, be odourless, and contain the correct amount of fresh air. It has to be introduced into the space so that there is very little noise and very little draught. For clean rooms surfaces need to be accurately controlled to maintain velocities, patterns or pressure cascades.
FläktGroup not only has the most comprehensive product portfolio in the market – we develop and manufacture our own systems to take all of the above factors into consideration.
- Supply air needs to be filtered in three stages with a HEPA filter at the third stage
- Low turbulence airflow above the critical areas (almost laminar)
- Overpressure to the neighbouring rooms needs to be maintained at ca. 15Pa - in case of handling hazardous materials, low pressure needs to be maintained and exhaust air must be filtered highly efficient
- All surfaces inside of the room should be smooth and easy to clean – rounded corners, reduced numbers of joints
Temperature control inside of clean and controlled environments is a very sensible topic. Attention must be putted on condensate-free cooling when inside a laboratory, as moisture brought in can become a culture medium.
- FläktGroup has huge experience in building up laboratories
- Our entire HVAC solution can come fully supplied by FläktGroup
- Our high efficiency Chillers and AHU’s are specifically designed for laboratories
Clean Room Technology by FläktGroup
Numerous international manufacturers work with FläktGroup‘s Clean Room Technology as a result of our expertise in developing reliable and effective contamination control methods for Clean Rooms.
Clean Room solutions from FläktGroup permit users to coordinate all critical parameters precisely with the requirements of respective production processes and to systematically control decontamination of room air. These solutions control air pressure, temperature, and moisture – especially the contamination with fine dust, skin particles and bacteria – and keep these contaminants away from products and processes.
Effective and precise clean rooms design is essential for semiconductor production and pharmaceutical industries, as well as companies in the chemical industry, space technology, and optics and laser technology perform research and production; where we see that conditions in these industries are increasingly relying upon Clean Room conditions.
Technical, chemical, and biological quality products with highly sensitive manufacturing processes are further processed in hermetically sealed areas that demand room air that is virtually dust-free. The manufacturing process itself, however, requires ambient air absolutely free of particulates.
We offer a full portfolio of support every step of the way from 3D design to installation, to reports in order to develop your bespoke project.
With decades of experience in clean rooms, we bring the necessary expertise into your project and help you to create an optimal concept for the clean room, which is energy efficient and reliable.
Once the clean room layout is finalized, we create a 3D model with all little details – to the last screw.
For you to check – and for our production.
All our factories work with the 5S approach and have a best-in-class on-time delivery rate.
In our modern facilities we produce fast standardized products, but are flexible to support you with customized solutions.
The installation is a crucial part in the process. Especially for a clean room. Hence, we have very well trained teams in our core countries. Everywhere else, a supervisor from the factory will be present during the whole installation phase.
We support the finalization of your project by bringing in our long-term partners. You will get a full report, which is complying to all global and local regulations and standards. And – of course – you can be ensured, that your clean room will operate as required.
Fresh Heaven MAXX LAMINAR AIRFLOW UNIT
- Full-area filtration
- Easy installation, maintenance and disinfection
- Low initial pressure drop of HEPA filters
- Air recirculated via economical EC motors
Fresh Breeze – FAN FILTER UNIT
- Full filtration
- Energy efficiency is ensured through EC fans
- Own production of HEPA and ULPA filters to perfectly match unit design
- Low initial pressure drop of filters
- Decontamination is performed by clearing off dust and dirt particles from bodies of cleanroom personnel
- Maximum efficiency through a high-velocity turbulent jet of clean air of 25 m/s
- Cleaning cylce with pressure control, door blocking and user control settings
- Filtration using a pre-filter and HEPA filter
DOORS & WINDOWS
- Air tightness guarantees pressure stability
- Flush with wall partitions and facings which ensures easy maintenance and flawless sanitation
- Control system with signalling and interlocks enables customized access to and from different clean-room areas
- Flexibility through doors on hinges and sliding doors, including automatic function
- Single and double leaf models, pass-through boxes and optional X-ray protection
EHSD CIRCULAR FLOW VARIATOR
- Easy and Quick Selection
- Insulated casing
- Integrated orifice plate for air measurement
- FW compact controller as standard
- Painted or stainless steel sheet facing, custom design colours, various cores with no release of particles
- Matching flush glazed glass panels for non-opening windows and each panel type with rounded connections to floor and ceiling
- Easy maintenance, effective sanitation and resistance to disinfectants
- Guaranteed resistance to positive pressure of 200Pa, also for negative pressure applications and all classes of clean rooms
- Inwall Click facings for clean rooms focus on minimizing the number of joints
- Panels maintain the rigidity and acoustic qualities within a clean room
- Easy and quick fixation to structural walls or construction by means of click profiles
In combination with other systems (e.g. gypsum partition walls) Inwall Click facing meet increased fire resistance or sound insulation requirements
- Reliable ventilation of anaesthetic gases, particles and exhaust of room air burdened with microbes
- Various choices of extract-air components
- Seamless integration of extract-air components in all types of wall panels and facings
A minimum number of particles is released from the panel surface
Ease of installation, cleaning and sanitation, resistance to conventional disinfectants
Joints between panels are sealed using permanently elastic sealant
eQ MASTER® AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Tailor made for customer needs
- Energy Efficient and optimized with integrated control
- Large variety of high efficiency components
CGx Ceiling Air Outlet HEPA FILTER DIFFUSORS
- For turbulent displacement flow
- Suitable for all types of suspended ceilings produced for clean rooms
- Vertical or horizontal inlet with a possible filter integration
- Round or rectangular duct connection
CAIRplus AIR HANDLING UNIT
- CAIRplus is the tailor-made premium range of modular air handling units for every customer requirement
- Environmentally-friendly design means an energy recovery system with high efficiency is available for every configuration
- Clean surfaces and ease of cleaning guarantee hygienic standards to VDI6022
- All units can be supplied with FläktGroup integrated controls ISYteq 4.0
- T2/TB2/L1/D1 Eurovent certified casing
GLFC 2150-2600 DA2 (286 - 1212 kW)
- Version with 2 screw compressors
- SEPR-HT values up to 6.3
- ErP 2021 compliant with EU 2016/2281
- Available as Standard or Super-Low noise (SL) versions
Offices & 3rd party contacts
FläktGroup UK Head Office
Moreton Business Park,
Hereford, HR4 8DS
Site Service: 0845 608 4449
Applied systems: 0845 608 4446