Group General Counsel (m/f/x)
This role can be based in Germany or any other of our European sites.
NEED SOME FRESH AIR IN YOUR CAREER?
- Advising the management of the Group and the Group companies as well as the relevant departments on legal issues in all relevant legal areas (direct reporting line to the Group CFO)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all relevant international contractual relationships of the Group, such as contract management in the areas of sales and purchasing
- Coordination and mandating of external lawyers and specialist lawyers at all Group locations and contact person for mandated national and international lawyers
- Introducing best-practice approaches to legal topics and issues and conducting training for the affected areas of the Group
- Creation and maintenance of corporate guidelines in the area of law
- Chief Compliance Officer, adherence to or implementation of laws and regulations as well as compliance guidelines in coordination with the Head of Internal Audit, the Global CHRO and other specialist departments
- Analysis of relevant legislation and case law, as well as preparation and development of the recommendations for action to be derived from them
- Identification, assessment and minimization of legal risks
- Participation in corporate projects where legal expertise is required
- Successfully completed first and second state examinations, each with at least the grade "satisfactory", additional qualification (LL.M.) desirable
- At least five years of professional experience in an international law firm or an international industrial company
- Business fluent in English, strong communication skills
- Ability to find practice-oriented solutions to complex legal issues
- Strong will to shape things and to take the initiative
- Social and intercultural skills for working with national and international executives
- Willingness to travel internationally
FläktGroup is one of the market leaders in Indoor Air Quality and Critical Ventilation Solutions.
From the very outset and for more than 100 years (since 1909), FläktGroup has been a company that cares about our shared environment and the people around us. Indoor ventilation solutions affect everyone – whether you see our products or not.
Today we deliver products all over the world. We have sales in 65 countries, manufacturing in Europe, Asia and the US. At FläktGroup there are more than 3500 dedicated and proud colleagues delivering one of the most comprehensive offerings in the market. We aim to be your preferred partner today and tomorrow – as supplier and as employer.
This role can be based in Germany or any other of our European sites. Please send your application in English and state the location you are applying for.
Sounds exciting? Then we are very much looking forward to receiving your application.Apply here
FläktGroup Holding GmbH
Neue Höfe Herne
+49 2323 6236 00