HVAC solutions in a warehouse must create a safe and breathable atmosphere for workers whilst ensuring that stock items remain at the correct temperature and humidity
Workers within factories or warehouses can be exposed to high levels of air pollution depending on the contents of the area. As such it is very important that the air quality is maintained not only for the comfort in thr short term but to manage health over the long term.
In addition to this the stored items within a warehouse will also rely on a good air quality system, in order to maintain the optimum level of humidity and air temperature. Avoiding damage to the contents of the building.
MultiMAXX AIR HEATER
- Robust construction
- Multifunctional applications in industry
- Easy selection
- Design or industrial version of casing
MAXXVent Ventilation unit
- Affects a reduction in the air stratification, especially in high halls
- Multifunctional potential applications of the ventilation
- Application-specific material properties
- Flexible selectable components
- ErP 2016 conform (Ecodesign Directive)
- Explosion-protected characteristics with the VX variant
- Hygienic characteristics with the VS variant