- Adjustable residence by residence individually by the residents themselves
- No transmission of noises nor smells
- Efficient usage of space
- Easier control of the pressure differential
Using the ventilation by the need and controlling the ventilation are becoming the most critical for the energy efficiency, healthy living and comfort.
As the decentralised ventalation, also known as residence-specific ventilation, grows its market share, growing number of people can adjust the ventilation themselves and have control of their energy efficiency by doing so. Ventilation can be boosted when they have guests and reduced when the apartment is empty.
Many residents value and even demand better indoor air quality.
MiniMASTER RDKS - HEAT RECOVERY UNIT
- Up to 83% temperature efficiency
- Easy to install and adjust
- High efficiency EC motors
VillaMASTER RDAF - HEAT RECOVERY UNIT
- Up to 86% temperature efficiency
- Variable speed rotary heat exchanger
- Highly efficient EC motors
HouseMASTER RDAS - HEAT RECOVERY UNIT
ACJB AIR HANDLING UNIT