- Adjustable residence by residence individually by the residents themselves
- No transmission of noises nor smells
- Efficient usage of space
- Easier control of the pressure differential
Using the ventilation by the need and controlling the ventilation are becoming the most critical for the energy efficiency, healthy living and comfort.
As the decentralised ventalation, also known as residence-specific ventilation, grows its market share, growing number of people can adjust the ventilation themselves and have control of their energy efficiency by doing so. Ventilation can be boosted when they have guests and reduced when the apartment is empty.
Many residents value and even demand better indoor air quality.
MiniMASTER RDKS - HEAT RECOVERY UNIT
- Up to 83% temperature efficiency
- Easy to install and adjust
- High efficiency EC motors
VillaMASTER RDAF - HEAT RECOVERY UNIT
- Up to 86% temperature efficiency
- Variable speed rotary heat exchanger
- Highly efficient EC motors
HouseMASTER RDAS - HEAT RECOVERY UNIT
MiniMASTER Micro RDKM - HEAT RECOVERY UNIT
- Fits behind a kitchen cupboard door
- Low breakout noise
- Easy access to all components
- Low unit height
ACJB AIR HANDLING UNIT
JBDH Exhaust Air Fan
- Installed directly in connection with the fan cover
- Intended for use with CPDG or CPTG
- Available in varying widths and different functions
- Energy efficient components and integrated controls
- Plug & Play installation
- Stock of most popular products
- System efficiency up to 70% with energy recovery of plate heat exchanger above 90%
- Energy saving EC fans
- Highly efficient filters
- High annual efficiency of up to 70%
- Effective counterflow heat exchanger
- Energy saving EC uniflow fans
- High annual efficiency of up to 80%
- Energy saving EC uniflow fans
- Intelligent summer bypass embedded
CPDJ Cooker Hood
CPTJ STREAMLINE COOKER HOOD
- Very low building height
- Effective grease filter, large filter area
- LED lighting with dimmer function
- Width 600 mm
WEEE Producer Register Ltd No. 1618WB
You can change your cookie consent settings at any time by accessing ‘Cookie Settings’ in the website menu. Here you can see in more detail which cookies you do not want to accept.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
Types of Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the specific functions of a website to be carried out. For example, such cookies are used when a user puts a product in the shopping cart and then continues to surf the site (or other sites) before proceeding to checkout. This means that his shopping cart is not deleted even after closing a browser window.
These cookies collect information about the behavior of users on the site and whether users receive error messages (if so, where and after which events). Loading times or the behavior of the website with different browser types are also measured with performance cookies.
These cookies are not absolutely necessary, but increase the "usability" of a website. For example, the location entered once is saved so that the respective user can immediately see this location when the page is called up again. Form data that have been entered, the size of the font or the like, can also be saved.
Advertising or targeting cookies are explicitly there to show the user advertisements that match their surfing behavior. You often notice the use of these cookies after you have been to online shops: Advertisements for this shop reappear on many websites visited afterwards, sometimes with a (deliberate) delay of a few hours to a few weeks. In online marketing, this is also called "re-targeting".