Clean Rooms & Pharmaceutical Production
Producing pharmaceuticals requires a sterile environment and a very high level of cleanliness. Ventilation must provide the correct contamination & temperature control.
Safe and clean air for healthy lives
For both research and development, as well as mass production: whenever tablets are produced, liquids filled, substrates milled, estrogens or androgen substances produced, or health-endangering materials processed, air filtering is of critical importance.
Solid and liquid products must be protected from contaminants from ambient air. Employees must not be endangered and must be protected with extreme care: i.e., from inhaling toxic aerosols. And not least, the transmission of contaminated air into external areas must be prevented to avoid mutual contamination. Particles dissolved in the air, moreover, must be monitored and separated where they are produced.
Clean air solutions for a fast growing industry.
Biotechnology is a very fast growing industry that requires sterile air and equipment to maintain the required level of cleanliness needed when the main object of this industry is to modify living organisms to aid human purposes.
- Most processes are carried out in a controlled environment by utilizing clean rooms
- Very effective filtration of supply and exhaust air is necessary. A solution must be provide highly reliable ventilation and air management
- Supply air needs to be filtered in three stages with a HEPA filter at the third stage
- Low turbulence airflow above the area with pharmaceuticals are exposed (almost laminar)
- Overpressure to the neighbouring rooms needs to be maintained at ca. 15Pa
- All surfaces inside of the room should be smooth and easy to clean – rounded corners, reduced numbers of joints
Temperature control inside of clean and controlled environments is a very important topic. Attention must be paid to condensate-free cooling when inside a pharmaceutical production area, since any moisture that is brought in can become a culture medium.
- FläktGroup has vast experience creating clean air solutions for pharma production site
- Our full HVAC solution comes from a single source thus meaning installation is simple
- Full solution from FläktGroup guarantees increased synergies between all system components
- Requires highly efficient chillers and AHU’s specifically designed for such applications
Clean Room Technology by FläktGroup
Numerous international manufacturers work with FläktGroup‘s Clean Room Technology as a result of our expertise in developing reliable and effective contamination control methods for Clean Rooms.
Clean Room solutions from FläktGroup permit users to coordinate all critical parameters precisely with the requirements of respective production processes and to systematically control decontamination of room air. These solutions control air pressure, temperature, and moisture – especially the contamination with fine dust, skin particles and bacteria – and keep these contaminants away from products and processes.
Effective and precise clean rooms design is essential for semiconductor production and pharmaceutical industries, as well as companies in the chemical industry, space technology, and optics and laser technology perform research and production; where we see that conditions in these industries are increasingly relying upon Clean Room conditions.
Technical, chemical, and biological quality products with highly sensitive manufacturing processes are further processed in hermetically sealed areas that demand room air that is virtually dust-free. The manufacturing process itself, however, requires ambient air absolutely free of particulates.
We offer a full portfolio of support every step of the way from 3D design to installation, to reports in order to develop your bespoke project.
With decades of experience in clean rooms, we bring the necessary expertise into your project and help you to create an optimal concept for the clean room, which is energy efficient and reliable.
Once the clean room layout is finalized, we create a 3D model with all little details – to the last screw.
For you to check – and for our production.
All our factories work with the 5S approach and have a best-in-class on-time delivery rate.
In our modern facilities we produce fast standardized products, but are flexible to support you with customized solutions.
The installation is a crucial part in the process. Especially for a clean room. Hence, we have very well trained teams in our core countries. Everywhere else, a supervisor from the factory will be present during the whole installation phase.
We support the finalization of your project by bringing in our long-term partners. You will get a full report, which is complying to all global and local regulations and standards. And – of course – you can be ensured, that your clean room will operate as required.
EHSD CIRCULAR FLOW VARIATOR
- Easy and Quick Selection
- Insulated casing
- Integrated orifice plate for air measurement
- FW compact controller as standard
CAIRplus AIR HANDLING UNIT
- CAIRplus is the tailor-made premium range of modular air handling units for every customer requirement
- Environmentally-friendly design means an energy recovery system with high efficiency is available for every configuration
- Clean surfaces and ease of cleaning guarantee hygienic standards to VDI6022
- All units can be supplied with FläktGroup integrated controls ISYteq 4.0
- T2/TB2/L1/D1 Eurovent certified casing
eQ MASTER® AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Tailor made for customer needs
- Energy Efficient and optimized with integrated control
- Large variety of high efficiency components
Fresh Heaven MAXX LAMINAR AIRFLOW UNIT
- Full-area filtration
- Easy installation, maintenance and disinfection
- Low initial pressure drop of HEPA filters
- Air recirculated via economical EC motors
CGx Ceiling Air Outlet HEPA FILTER DIFFUSORS
- For turbulent displacement flow
- Suitable for all types of suspended ceilings produced for clean rooms
- Vertical or horizontal inlet with a possible filter integration
- Round or rectangular duct connection
- Painted or stainless steel sheet facing, custom design colours, various cores with no release of particles
- Matching flush glazed glass panels for non-opening windows and each panel type with rounded connections to floor and ceiling
- Easy maintenance, effective sanitation and resistance to disinfectants
- Guaranteed resistance to positive pressure of 200Pa, also for negative pressure applications and all classes of clean rooms
- Inwall Click facings for clean rooms focus on minimizing the number of joints
- Panels maintain the rigidity and acoustic qualities within a clean room
- Easy and quick fixation to structural walls or construction by means of click profiles
In combination with other systems (e.g. gypsum partition walls) Inwall Click facing meet increased fire resistance or sound insulation requirements
DOORS & WINDOWS
- Air tightness guarantees pressure stability
- Flush with wall partitions and facings which ensures easy maintenance and flawless sanitation
- Control system with signalling and interlocks enables customized access to and from different clean-room areas
- Flexibility through doors on hinges and sliding doors, including automatic function
- Single and double leaf models, pass-through boxes and optional X-ray protection
- Reliable ventilation of anaesthetic gases, particles and exhaust of room air burdened with microbes
- Various choices of extract-air components
- Seamless integration of extract-air components in all types of wall panels and facings
A minimum number of particles is released from the panel surface
Ease of installation, cleaning and sanitation, resistance to conventional disinfectants
Joints between panels are sealed using permanently elastic sealant
Offices & 3rd party contacts
WEEE Producer Register Ltd No. 1618WB