- Better living comfort individually
- Easy-to-use for the resident
- Resident-specific control can be integrated with the cooker hood
- Enables easier pressure differential controlling in very tall buildings
- Smaller units than in centralised ventilation save up in floor area
A floor-by-floor ventilation unit serves one or two floors at a time. The ventilation is adjustable per apartment, which elevates living comfort to a new level as the residents can control the ventilation themselves. In addition to living comfort, energy efficiency is a very important selection criteria.
Commissioning is always preceded by a careful and dimensioned adjustment of the equipment, after which the maintenance of the equipment is clear. When the housing association handles maintenance, residents do not have to worry about building services at all.
In underground and enclosed parking spaces, jet thrust fans provide efficient and reliable ventilation, eliminate harmful emissions and ensure efficient smoke extraction and control. Pressurising the stairwell in the event of a fire creates a safe escape route.
eQ MASTER® AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Tailor made for customer needs
- Energy Efficient and optimized with integrated control
- Large variety of high efficiency components
eQ PRIME® AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Energy efficient components and integrated controls
- Plug and Play installation
- Short Delivery time
eCO TOP AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Top connected ducts
- Rotary or Counterflow Plate heat exchanger
- Lownoise level <35 dB within 3 meters
eCO SIDE AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Side connected ducts, pipes andcables for easy installation
- Rotary or Counterflow Plate heatexchanger
- Low noise level <35dB within 3 meters
CPTR STREAMLINE COOKER HOOD
CPTG Streamline Cooker hood
- Modern design
- Available in white, stainless steel or black
- Efficient grease filters, large filter surface
- Energy-efficient LED lighting with dimmer function
- Low build height of 50 mm
CPDJ Cooker Hood
CPDK Cooker Hood
CPTJ STREAMLINE COOKER HOOD
- Very low building height
- Effective grease filter, large filter area
- LED lighting with dimmer function
- Width 600 mm
CPDL Cooker Hood
CPDA Cooker Hood
CPDB Cooker Hood
CPDC Cooker Hood
CPDG Cooker Hood
CPDD Cooker Hood
CPDH Cooker Hood
- Standard as aluminium grey or stainless steel by order.
- Several models available; for instance with a valve, boost timer, sound damper etc.
- Available in white or aluminium grey
- Very quiet, boost also available with timer
You can change your cookie consent settings at any time by accessing ‘Cookie Settings’ in the website menu. Here you can see in more detail which cookies you do not want to accept.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
Types of Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the specific functions of a website to be carried out. For example, such cookies are used when a user puts a product in the shopping cart and then continues to surf the site (or other sites) before proceeding to checkout. This means that his shopping cart is not deleted even after closing a browser window.
These cookies collect information about the behavior of users on the site and whether users receive error messages (if so, where and after which events). Loading times or the behavior of the website with different browser types are also measured with performance cookies.
These cookies are not absolutely necessary, but increase the "usability" of a website. For example, the location entered once is saved so that the respective user can immediately see this location when the page is called up again. Form data that have been entered, the size of the font or the like, can also be saved.
Advertising or targeting cookies are explicitly there to show the user advertisements that match their surfing behavior. You often notice the use of these cookies after you have been to online shops: Advertisements for this shop reappear on many websites visited afterwards, sometimes with a (deliberate) delay of a few hours to a few weeks. In online marketing, this is also called "re-targeting".