Acivated Carbon Filter
Glistening colors, intensive flavor, juicy meat...wholesale buyers and end consumers demand first-class quality of food products. The decisive factor here is the freshness of products. So that easily perishable goods can be optimally processed, hygienic air conditions are indispensable. They also direclty affect the quality and shelf life of food.
- Easy installation with a bayonet-type fixation
- High absorption capacity thanks to premium activated carbon
- Impregnated carbon types are available for different toxic gases
- Frame material: MDF, cylinder steel, stainless steel or synthetics
- Filter media: activated carbon
- Temperature range: < 40 °C