Server Room Cooling & Data Center Air Conditioning
Server room cooling solutions come in wide variety of sizes and styles. Maintaining the conditions in each of these areas is critical.
Intelligent & Complete Server Room Cooling Systems
Whether it is one of many rooms rooms in a vast cloud data centre, or a large single room, key to your co-location operations or even a small room as part of your office building, hosting only a couple of racks. All these white spaces are home to the key components of your operations. Maintaining the conditions in each of these areas is critical.
We offer a complete portfolio for IT cooling that can cover the different methods of applications.
With our efficient close-control climate concepts, we have no trouble satisfying all requirements from ambient conditions to minimum operating costs, and offer you an optimal price/performance ratio:
- Energy efficient Indirect Evaporative Cooling (IEC) solutions using adiabatic features
- High availability water based free cool systems
- Reliable mechanical and compressor based cooling
- Competitive chilled water solutions
Multi-DENCO® F-Version - EN
The Multi-DENCO® A-Version revolutionised the efficiency levels that a refrigeration based system could achieve. Now, the Multi-DENCO® F-Version has evolved to include a FreeCool circuit, which can be utilised every day of the year. This allows for the direct expansion circuit to be reserved until it is essential and this is all designed within the familiar shape and size of a Multi-DENCO®.
Our F-Version incorporates an extremely energy efficient free cooling feature to compliment all the benefits of our A-Version design. We use electronically commutated (EC) fans both indoor and outdoor, an on-board EC free cooling pump and variable speed compressors should the Direct Expansion (DX) system be needed.
F-Version is the flagship of our range, using indirect free cooling to achieve an extremely low annualised pPUE of only 1.1.
- Energy efficient free cooling
- EC fans both indoor & outdoor
- Inbuilt EC free cooling pump
- Comparable running costs to evaporative cooling systems
- Lower capital cost
- Less space required
Products for Data Canters
- Personalised choice with a wide variety of versions, sizes and options
- Scalable output - match your requirements exactly
- Energy efficiency design to save year-on-year
- Redundancy and networking features inbuilt reducing operational risks
- Large cooling capacity, large airflow, small energy consumption
- Minimised air and water pressure drops
- Large coil and large EC plug fans for increased savings
- Horizontal airflow – ideal for rooms with low height
- Consistent design for refrigerant and chilled water
- Scalable – can be installed as your room is populated
- Positioned next to server for good heat extraction
Adia-DENCO EVAPORATIVE COOLING UNIT
- Europe-wide datacenter cooling without deployment of compressors
- Power Usage Effectiveness (pPUE) < 1.05
- Water Usage Effectiveness (WUE) < 0.1 l/kWh
- Comply with highest hygienic standards (VDI2047 certification)
- Configurable & modular design meeting your specific capacity and space requirements
WEEE Producer Register Ltd No. 1618WB
You can change your cookie consent settings at any time by accessing ‘Cookie Settings’ in the website menu. Here you can see in more detail which cookies you do not want to accept.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
Types of Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the specific functions of a website to be carried out. For example, such cookies are used when a user puts a product in the shopping cart and then continues to surf the site (or other sites) before proceeding to checkout. This means that his shopping cart is not deleted even after closing a browser window.
These cookies collect information about the behavior of users on the site and whether users receive error messages (if so, where and after which events). Loading times or the behavior of the website with different browser types are also measured with performance cookies.
These cookies are not absolutely necessary, but increase the "usability" of a website. For example, the location entered once is saved so that the respective user can immediately see this location when the page is called up again. Form data that have been entered, the size of the font or the like, can also be saved.
Advertising or targeting cookies are explicitly there to show the user advertisements that match their surfing behavior. You often notice the use of these cookies after you have been to online shops: Advertisements for this shop reappear on many websites visited afterwards, sometimes with a (deliberate) delay of a few hours to a few weeks. In online marketing, this is also called "re-targeting".