Clean Rooms Solutions by FläktGroup
FläktGroup cleanroom solutions offer impeccable quality and meet the strictest hygiene requirements for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
Clean Room Technology by FläktGroup
Numerous international manufacturers work with FläktGroup‘s Clean Room Technology as a result of our expertise in developing reliable and effective contamination control methods for Clean Rooms.
Clean Room solutions from FläktGroup permit users to coordinate all critical parameters precisely with the requirements of respective production processes and to systematically control decontamination of room air. These solutions control air pressure, temperature, and moisture – especially the contamination with fine dust, skin particles and bacteria – and keep these contaminants away from products and processes.
Effective and precise clean rooms design is essential for semiconductor production and pharmaceutical industries, as well as companies in the chemical industry, space technology, and optics and laser technology perform research and production; where we see that conditions in these industries are increasingly relying upon Clean Room conditions.
Technical, chemical, and biological quality products with highly sensitive manufacturing processes are further processed in hermetically sealed areas that demand room air that is virtually dust-free. The manufacturing process itself, however, requires ambient air absolutely free of particulates.
For any process, whether human, mechanical or chemical, the condition of the surrounding air is vital.
Not only does the air have to be clean, but it also has to be the correct temperature, correct humidity, be odourless, and contain the correct amount of fresh air. It has to be introduced into the space so that there is very little noise and very little draught.
For clean rooms surfaces need to be accurately controlled to maintain velocities, patterns or pressure cascades. FläktGroup not only has the most comprehensive product portfolio in the market – we develop and manufacture our own systems to take all of the above factors into consideration.
- We are your system provider and one stop supplier
- We have a deep in-house value chain available
- We provide global reach combined with local knowledge
- We use high quality components, such as heat recovery elements, designed and manufactured by FläktGroup
- We deliver products from our own high-end manufacturing inside of Europe
- We have many years of experience
- We are your single source for the complete clean room build (shell and space itself)
- We bring air from the outside into the clean room exactly at your requirements with all the necessary air treatment processes
- We adapt the products to your requirements
- We use the most efficient HVAC solutions
Clean Room Solutions
You might also be interested in:
Producing pharmaceuticals requires a sterile environment and a very high level of cleanliness. Ventilation must provide the correct contamination & temperature control.
The creation of medical devices requires a totally clean and germ-free indoor space.
When it comes to handling critical substances, an uncontaminated environment is of high importance.
FläktGroup Clean Rooms meet challenging demands up to ISO Class 5 or even better to protect products from contamination.
During an operation human life must be safeguarded to avoid contamination from the surrounding area.
CARE Service & Controls
Our Teams can be on hand to support with design, installation, validation, controls and BMS.
Find out more by contacting our local teams!
EHSD CIRCULAR FLOW VARIATOR
- Easy and Quick Selection
- Insulated casing
- Integrated orifice plate for air measurement
- FW compact controller as standard
CAIRplus AIR HANDLING UNIT
- CAIRplus is the tailor-made premium range of modular air handling units for every customer requirement
- Environmentally-friendly design means an energy recovery system with high efficiency is available for every configuration
- Clean surfaces and ease of cleaning guarantee hygienic standards to VDI6022
- All units can be supplied with FläktGroup integrated controls ISYteq 4.0
- T2/TB2/L1/D1 Eurovent certified casing
eQ MASTER® AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Tailor made for customer needs
- Energy Efficient and optimized with integrated control
- Large variety of high efficiency components
Fresh Heaven MAXX LAMINAR AIRFLOW UNIT
- Full-area filtration
- Easy installation, maintenance and disinfection
- Low initial pressure drop of HEPA filters
- Air recirculated via economical EC motors
CGx Ceiling Air Outlet HEPA FILTER DIFFUSORS
- For turbulent displacement flow
- Suitable for all types of suspended ceilings produced for clean rooms
- Vertical or horizontal inlet with a possible filter integration
- Round or rectangular duct connection
GLFC 2150-2600 DA2 (286 - 1212 kW)
- Version with 2 screw compressors
- SEPR-HT values up to 6.3
- ErP 2021 compliant with EU 2016/2281
- Available as Standard or Super-Low noise (SL) versions
- Painted or stainless steel sheet facing, custom design colours, various cores with no release of particles
- Matching flush glazed glass panels for non-opening windows and each panel type with rounded connections to floor and ceiling
- Easy maintenance, effective sanitation and resistance to disinfectants
- Guaranteed resistance to positive pressure of 200Pa, also for negative pressure applications and all classes of clean rooms
- Inwall Click facings for clean rooms focus on minimizing the number of joints
- Panels maintain the rigidity and acoustic qualities within a clean room
- Easy and quick fixation to structural walls or construction by means of click profiles
In combination with other systems (e.g. gypsum partition walls) Inwall Click facing meet increased fire resistance or sound insulation requirements
DOORS & WINDOWS
- Air tightness guarantees pressure stability
- Flush with wall partitions and facings which ensures easy maintenance and flawless sanitation
- Control system with signalling and interlocks enables customized access to and from different clean-room areas
- Flexibility through doors on hinges and sliding doors, including automatic function
- Single and double leaf models, pass-through boxes and optional X-ray protection
- Reliable ventilation of anaesthetic gases, particles and exhaust of room air burdened with microbes
- Various choices of extract-air components
- Seamless integration of extract-air components in all types of wall panels and facings
A minimum number of particles is released from the panel surface
Ease of installation, cleaning and sanitation, resistance to conventional disinfectants
Joints between panels are sealed using permanently elastic sealant
Offices & 3rd party contacts
FläktGroup Holding GmbH
Neue Höfe Herne
+49 2323 6236 00