The WEGA X-Flow II - Chilled Bean for conference rooms
AVAILABLE NOW – The new high airflow Chilled Beam
Fläkt Woods has now launched the WEGA II Chilled Beam range, which extends our current product offering to include a new high airflow version.
This NEW product is suitable for large indoor spaces, such as conference rooms, where there is a need for high airflow without increased cooling power and demand for a comfortable and draught free environment for occupants.
MOVE FORWARD WITH FLÄKT WOODS’ SOLUTIONS
Today, Air Comfort within such rooms is typically maintained using at least 2 chilled beams or 1 chilled beam plus 1 diffuser just to reach the right airflow level.
With this innovative solution 2 products can be replaced with JUST 1 WEGA II X-flow. Making it is easier, and better value in the long-term, to select, install and maintain. This future proof solution will provide a good energy performance and TRUE VAV functionality with maintained Coanda effect from 0-100 l/s.
ENHANCED VALUE WITH THE WEGA II X-FLOW CHILLED BEAM
- Provides a comfortable indoor air climate in large spaces, with up to 12 occupants
- Just one product to install that needs very little space in false ceiling
- Lower system pressure which could result in smaller AHU
- Wide range of airflow; 0-100 l/s in the same product with good energy performance
- Low system pressure
- Lower SFPv in AHU resulting in better energy performance
- Easier to design the perfect solution as only one product
- Optimised indoor climate with one Chilled Beam