Managing the air within a Data Center is a critical requirement; if conditions change data can be lost or damaged.
Intelligent & Complete Server Room Cooling Systems
Whether it is one of many rooms rooms in a vast cloud data centre, or a large single room, key to your co-location operations or even a small room as part of your office building, hosting only a couple of racks. All these white spaces are home to the key components of your operations. Maintaining the conditions in each of these areas is critical.
We offer a complete portfolio for IT cooling that can cover the different methods of applications.
With our efficient close-control climate concepts, we have no trouble satisfying all requirements from ambient conditions to minimum operating costs, and offer you an optimal price/performance ratio:
- Energy efficient Indirect Evaporative Cooling (IEC) solutions using adiabatic features
- High availability water based free cool systems
- Reliable mechanical and compressor based cooling
- Competitive chilled water solutions
Product or all products
FlaktGroup Offers the most comprehensive range of DC cooling in the world, in-Row units, CRAC, CCU, Liquid cooling, Fresh air cooling, Indirective evaporative cooling, Adiabatic cooling...
A Data Center is a specialist facility that must maintain ideal conditions for computer systems and accompanying components, such as server racks for storage or telecommunications.
As we are all aware our modern society runs on the reliability of computer systems worldwide, many businesses must depend upon these specialist buildings and associated air conditioning systems to keep their data from being compromised. If a system becomes unavailable then a company might have to cease all operations completely until the issue can be fixed. Or in the worst cases, data could simply be lost.
An all-year-round solution must be implemented, whether you’re cooling a single server or a room full of server racks the air temperature is critical to maintaining the full functionality of your data center. Computer hardware can produce a lot of heat; our products and solutions will help to ensure the safe and continued operation of your electronic storage without generating huge costs.
From Comms Rooms to Colocation & Hyperscale
- Personalised choice with a wide variety of versions, sizes and options
- Scalable output - match your requirements exactly
- Energy efficiency design to save year-on-year
- Redundancy and networking features inbuilt reducing operational risks
- Horizontal airflow – ideal for rooms with low height
- Consistent design for refrigerant and chilled water
- Scalable – can be installed as your room is populated
- Positioned next to server for good heat extraction
- Large cooling capacity, large airflow, small energy consumption
- Minimised air and water pressure drops
- Large coil and large EC plug fans for increased savings
Adia-DENCO EVAPORATIVE COOLING UNIT
- Europe-wide datacenter cooling without deployment of compressors
- Power Usage Effectiveness (pPUE) < 1.05
- Water Usage Effectiveness (WUE) < 0.1 l/kWh
- Comply with highest hygienic standards (VDI2047 certification)
- Configurable & modular design meeting your specific capacity and space requirements
You can change your cookie consent settings at any time by accessing ‘Cookie Settings’ in the website menu. Here you can see in more detail which cookies you do not want to accept.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
Types of Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the specific functions of a website to be carried out. For example, such cookies are used when a user puts a product in the shopping cart and then continues to surf the site (or other sites) before proceeding to checkout. This means that his shopping cart is not deleted even after closing a browser window.
These cookies collect information about the behavior of users on the site and whether users receive error messages (if so, where and after which events). Loading times or the behavior of the website with different browser types are also measured with performance cookies.
These cookies are not absolutely necessary, but increase the "usability" of a website. For example, the location entered once is saved so that the respective user can immediately see this location when the page is called up again. Form data that have been entered, the size of the font or the like, can also be saved.
Advertising or targeting cookies are explicitly there to show the user advertisements that match their surfing behavior. You often notice the use of these cookies after you have been to online shops: Advertisements for this shop reappear on many websites visited afterwards, sometimes with a (deliberate) delay of a few hours to a few weeks. In online marketing, this is also called "re-targeting".