Retail Ventilation Solutions
Optimised solutions designed to meet the specific challenges of the modern retail market
Excellent indoor air comfort so we can shop until we drop!
Within the retail industry, good indoor climate is part of the shopping experience for the visitors and creates a competitive advantage for shops and property owners in the increased competition over the customers.
As unique as each building is in its proportions and architecture, the room ventilation system must be custom-designed accordingly. Shopping malls illustrate this in exemplary manner sine they require diverse solutions all under one roof.
Customers should feel at ease and to browse the shop in a relaxed atmosphere. Goods must not get dusty or damp. Odours from restaurants must also be controlled.
COM4plus AIR HANDLING UNIT
- High performance solution with rotor
- Plate heat exchanger solution for heating
- Plug n' play design with webserver and BMS connection
- Integrated electrical cabinet with ISYteq 4.0
- T2/TB2/L1/D1 Eurovent certified casing
eQ PRIME TOP AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Energy efficient rotary heat exchanger
- Plug and Play installation
- Easy maintenance with front doors
eCO TOP AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Top connected ducts
- Rotary or Counterflow Plate heat exchanger
- Lownoise level <35 dB within 3 meters
eCO SIDE AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Side connected ducts, pipes andcables for easy installation
- Rotary or Counterflow Plate heatexchanger
- Low noise level <35dB within 3 meters
ACTIVENT® SUPPLY AIR DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- Effective mixing technique, making air distribution in the room draughtless
- High cooling effect with low air flows
- Low sound level
AP BIO Air Purification Unit
- AP BIO is the only bio decontaminating solution equipped with ePM1 50% (F7)and HEPA H14 filters with AirFend™ technology which retains and deactivates bacteria and viruses (including Sars-CoV-2 responsible for Covid-19).
- The unit also purifies the air of dust and other particles with its 50% ePM1 (F7) and HEPA H14 filters.
- AP BIO air purifier uses an active air treatment process, unlike other passive air treatment solutions.
- AP BIO is a mobile unit which can easily be moved to different rooms and used in a very flexible way.
- The unit is easy and quick to install and gives easy access for maintenance of filters without tools.
Products & Solutions
Shops and shopping centres must provide both a comfortable browsing environment for customers, but they must also be safe environments where a huge capacity of people must be safeguarded during a smoke or fire related emergency. A selection of our solutions for the areas within a retail environment are listed below.