Together We Create Excellence. For Life.
Location: Hereford Date Posted 29/08/2023
We are seeking an Purchasing Apprentice to provide administrative support to the Purchasing and Logistics team.
About the role:
- To provide administrative support for the company.
- Administration of intercompany and 3rd Party supplier orders, under the direction of the Purchasing Manager.
- Administration and maintenance of the sub-contractor/supplier approval database.
- Administration of the spares and service stock coded items.
- Support the administration of logistics of imported and exported goods as required.
- Liaise with the staff across the business regarding travel requirements and bookings.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good level of education achievement at secondary school level.
- GCSEs in English and Mathematics at Grade 4 minimum or equivalent
- Capable of thriving in a busy office environment.
- Capable of working on own initiative and proactively as part of a team.
- Ability to learn, understand and implement new processes.
- Good numeracy and literacy
In return we offer the following package:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days Holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Benefits
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme & Access to Mental Health Support
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Equal Opportunities: We are an equal opportunities employer, recruiting individuals on their suitability for the role, qualifications and experience. We welcome applications from all communities and backgrounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
Privacy Notice for Job Applicant
FläktGroup UK is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses the personal data of prospective employees together with applicants and places the highest importance in compliance with all applicable data protection laws in force from time to time, including General Data Protection Regulations as enacted into UK law.
We will collect and hold personal data for the purpose of processing your application and if appointed to one of our vacancies, it will form the basis of your personal record.
For more information on how we will manage your data please see our policy which sets out FläktGroup’s commitment to data protection, and individual rights and obligation in relation to personal data.
For over 100 years, we have proudly developed innovative and energy-efficient Indoor Air Quality solutions for commercial buildings and critical ventilation applications. Today FläktGroup is one of the global leaders with +600 MEUR in sales to more than 65 countries and headquartered in Herne, Germany. With the widest product range in the industry, our products are found everywhere from homes, offices and schools, to hospitals, data centres, subways and offshore.