Theatre and Cinema Air Ventilation
Theatres & cinemas often have highly demanding requirements for their heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
FläktGroup ensure that ventilation and air conditioning systems operate effectively and efficiently
Ventilation needs constantly vary depending on the audience numbers, the show time and the period of the year etc. Requirements within a theatre result in large cooling loads with a high latent head load and large air quantities.
It is also critical for the comfort of audience members that noise levels should be maintained and kept to a minimum during show time.
In order to correspond to the noise requirements, a designer should keep in mind not to exceed air velocities in ducts and also the location of supply and return air outlets. Therefore it is recommended that supply air be introduced from the ceiling area through diffusers and return air be collected from below the seats to maintain the desired air flow pattern.
The location of the AHU room is also important as they should be installed a substantial distance from the auditorium, preferably with ducted supply and return air.
eQ MASTER® AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Tailor made for customer needs
- Energy Efficient and optimized with integrated control
- Large variety of high efficiency components
CAIRplus AIR HANDLING UNIT
- CAIRplus is the tailor-made premium range of modular air handling units for every customer requirement
- Environmentally-friendly design means an energy recovery system with high efficiency is available for every configuration
- Clean surfaces and ease of cleaning guarantee hygienic standards to VDI6022
- All units can be supplied with FläktGroup integrated controls ISYteq 4.0
- T2/TB2/L1/D1 Eurovent certified casing
eQ PRIME TOP AIR HANDLING UNIT
- Energy efficient rotary heat exchanger
- Plug and Play installation
- Easy maintenance with front doors
STRA-04 ROOM CONTROLLER
- Easy installation thanks to separate basic plate for cable connections.
- 4 separate operation positions
- Efficient attenuation
- Absorbing materials polyester (M1 certification) and mineral wool (fire rated)
- Migration of absorbent fibres prevented
OPTIVENT® ULTRA - ULSA VAV DAMPER
- Accurate air flow measurement
- No pressure loss nor noise of the air flow measurement
- Large air flow range
- Small influence of dust
AP BIO Air Purification Unit
- AP BIO is the only bio decontaminating solution equipped with ePM1 50% (F7)and HEPA H14 filters with AirFend™ technology which retains and deactivates bacteria and viruses (including Sars-CoV-2 responsible for Covid-19).
- The unit also purifies the air of dust and other particles with its 50% ePM1 (F7) and HEPA H14 filters.
- AP BIO air purifier uses an active air treatment process, unlike other passive air treatment solutions.
- AP BIO is a mobile unit which can easily be moved to different rooms and used in a very flexible way.
- The unit is easy and quick to install and gives easy access for maintenance of filters without tools.
Offices & 3rd party contacts
WEEE Producer Register Ltd No. 1618WB