Location: Liberec Date Posted: 02/02/2023
WE OFFER YOU
An opportunity to lead transformation programs and facilitate continuous improvement implementation on site. As Lean Manager you will support the business in achieving and sustaining performance excellence using Lean techniques, measured by group metrics. You will be part of the global Lean management team learning from each other to apply the best practices on site. Collaboration with the local manufacturing teams will provide you the daily collegial environment and the opportunity to celebrate success with the local team.
- Track record of lean improvement projects with link to efficiency improvement and cost reduction
- Finished study in an engineering field and minimum 5 years manufacturing engineering experience in the field of lean manufacturing
- Advanced knowledge and practice in the most common lean tools
- Ability to calculate financial benefits of projects
- Communication and presentation skills appropriate for international business environment, English fluent in writing and speaking, plus Czech
- Experience with providing training and implementing it
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Raul Garcia, Director Global Quality & Lean Management will be available for your questions on Feb 9th and Feb 10th, both days between 3pm and 5pm CET, +49 160 9384 0971. Please send your application in English by the 13th of February at the latest.
Zaujali jsme Vás?
Budeme se těšit, že se s námi spojíte.
Svůj životopis zašlete na adresu firstname.lastname@example.org s poukazem na tuto pozici a zahajte svou další spolupráci s námi – společností FläktGroup Czech Republic a.s.e-mailem
FläktGroup Czech Republic a.s.